摘句英文通常指的是引用或摘錄一些英文句子,用於表達某種情感、觀點或哲理。以下是一些英文摘句:
"I want to be your favorite hello, and your hardest goodbye." —— 這句話表達了對某人的深深的愛戀和依戀。
"Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well." —— 這句話強調了做任何值得做的事情都需要全力以赴。
"Happiness is good health and a bad memory." —— 這句話認為幸福是身體健康和不太好的記憶力。
"Don』t regret anything that ever made you smile." —— 這句話鼓勵人們不要為那些曾經讓自己快樂的事情感到後悔。
"It is okay to have flaws, which make you real." —— 這句話認為有點缺點沒關係,這樣才真實。
"What is more sad than sadness is empty glad." —— 這句話認為比悲傷更令人悲傷的是空歡喜。
"We are all in the world of anxiety for safe." —— 這句話表達了人們都在尋找安穩的焦慮世界。
"Softhearted and embarrassed, really will kill myself." —— 這句話認為心軟和不好意思,真的會殺死自己。
"Life is short and you deserve to be happy." —— 這句話鼓勵人們生命苦短,應該過得開心些。
"Whatever your past has been, you have a spotless future." —— 這句話認為無論過去如何,未來總是嶄新的。
"And sometimes, silence hurts more than words." —— 這句話認為有時候,沉默比語言更傷人。
這些摘句英文不僅表達了深刻的情感和哲理,也展現了語言的豐富性和多樣性。