1、We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silentI am a mere flower.
我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。你是誰呢,那樣的沉默著?我不過是一朵花。
2、my heart is wherever you are.
你在哪裡,我的心就在哪裡。
3、Grief and tragedy and hatred are only for a time. Goodness, remembrance and love have no end.
憂傷、悲痛、仇恨只是短暫的感覺,而善良、記憶和愛卻是永久的情愫。
4、Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
5、God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
神希望我們酬答他,在於他送給我們的花朵,而不在於太陽和土地。
6、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。
7、Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。
8、The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中遊戲,它不知道人是會欺 。
9、That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。
10、The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
枯竭的河床,並不感謝它的過去。
11、Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。
12、I dropped a tear in the ocean, and when i find it thats the day i will stop loving you.
我的一顆眼淚掉進了海洋,當我找到它的那一天就是我停止愛你的那一天。
13、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息與工作的關係,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關係。
14、My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, 「I love thee.」
我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上衝激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記:「我愛你。」
15、The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.
鳥兒願為一朵雲。雲兒願為一隻鳥。
16、If i could only be with you in my dreams ,baby, well … i would want to sleep forever。
如果只有在夢裡才能和你在一起,那麼,寶貝,我寧願長睡不起。
17、Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment,not only about survival 。
生活是一串串的快樂時光,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存。
18、Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
啊,美呀,在愛中找你自己吧,不要到你鏡子的諂諛去找尋。
19、Let's write that letter we thought of writing 「one of these days」。
曾「打算有那麼一天」去寫的信,就在今天寫吧。
20、I'll never hurt you,or neve lie。
我永遠不會傷害你,或對你撒謊。