勵志人生首頁經典語錄

艾薇兒經典語錄

艾薇兒經典語錄

艾薇兒,英文:Avril Ramona Lavigne Whibley,1984年9月27日,加拿大流行搖滾歌手、歌曲創作者及演員。並以歌曲《滑板男孩》(Skater Boy)出名。她的兩張專輯,《展翅高飛》與《酷到骨子裡》在數個國家的音樂排行榜上達到最前列。2006年,艾薇兒入選了《加拿大商業雜誌》在好萊塢最有影響力的加拿大人(排行第17位)。

以下是艾薇兒經典語錄的部分整理:

Everyday life inspires me.
生活的每一天都在激勵我。

If you hate me, you're the loser,not me.
如果你恨我,那麼你就是失敗者,而不是我。

It's okay to be different and it's important to believe in yourself.
你可以與眾不同,並且要相信自己。

If she doesn't shut her mouth ,I'll shut it for her.
如果她不閉上她的嘴,我會去幫她閉上。(04年與希拉蕊·杜夫發生爭端)

I'm a fighter, I may be small but I'm tough.
我是個鬥爭者!也許我一個人很渺小,但我很強硬。

Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life!
生活就像過山車,樂在其中,享受它吧!

If you're different,embrace it.Don't be afraid to experiment with your fashion.
如果你與眾不同,接受它。不要害怕嘗試你自己的時尚。

I've learned what's important in life.
我已經知道了生活中什麼才是重要的。(這句話出自和D分手之後VV登上的第一本雜誌——《Savvy》的封面,V似乎是在告訴大家她已經脫離的離婚的陰霾 ……)

Fame is a big joke. Stars need to stop taking themselves so seriously.
名氣是一個大笑話。明星需要停止把他們自己看得太重了。

I hate being compared to people. But it's one of those things that you're always gonna get. And then if I'm big one day, people will start comparing other people to me.
我討厭被拿來和別人比較。但這是我總是遇到的事。(經典語錄  )如果我成了足夠耀眼的大明星,人們會開始拿別人來和我作比較。

You're tryin' to be cool. You look like a fool to me.
你總是想裝酷。但在我看來,你很像個傻瓜。

Sometimes I drive so fast,Just to feel the danger .I wanna scream ,It makes me feel alive.
有時我把車開的超快,只是為了體驗危險。我有時也想大聲尖叫,這可以讓我覺得自己還活著。

I'm really happy with myself, I live my life the way I want to.
我感覺自己真的很開心,我按照自己喜歡的方式生活。

I used to stand in front of a mirror and interview myself.
我曾經站在一個鏡子前介紹我自己。

I'm different from what's been out there for a while, definitely.
我應經不同於以前那段時間的自己了!這是毫無疑問的!

It's important to remember where we came from and just how lucky we are to be here.
永遠不要忘記我們來自哪裡。我們需要知道的只是我們來到這裡是多麼地幸運。

返回頂部