1、I love you, Wade Wilson. We can fight this.
我愛你,韋德威爾遜,我們能挺過。【注釋:賤賤的前女友】
2、You're right. Cancer is only in my liver, lung, prostate and brain, all things I can live without.
你說得對。癌細胞不過擴散在我的肝肺前列腺和大腦,沒這些雜碎我也能活。
3、What if I told you we can make you better?
如果我告訴你我們能把你治好 ,聽起來怎麼樣?
4、You're a fighter. We can give you abilities most men only dream of, make you a superhero.
你是個戰士。我們可以給你大多人夢寐以求的能力,讓你成為超級英雄。
5、You just promise you'll do right by me, so I can do right by someone else.
請保證你會對我好點,這樣我就能善待他人。
6、But please don't make me supersuit green, or ANNIMATED!
但千萬別讓我穿綠色制服,或者加特技duang!!!【注釋:吐槽綠燈俠,Ryan以前出演的爛片,制服是CG特效做的】
7、One thing that never survives this place, is a sense of humor.
從來沒人能帶著幽默感離開這個地方。【注釋:weapon x加拿大坑爹毀容所大家都懂,電影大boss Ajax】
8、We'll see about that, pop spice.
結論別下的那麼早,性感小辣椒。
9、Oh come on, you'll leave me all alone here with less angry Rosie O' Donnell?
噢別走,你就這麼把我和沒那麼生氣的羅西奧唐納扔在一起嗎?【注釋:羅茜·奧唐納,著名啦啦脫口秀主持人,以憤怒出名?諷刺旁邊的妹子脾氣大。】
10、WAIT!!You may be wondering why the red suit, that's so the bad guys can't see me bleed. This guy gets the right idea, he wears the brown pants.
等一下!!你們也許不知道為啥哥穿一身紅色殺馬特,這樣壞人就看不出我流血了。這邊這位小哥理解對了,他穿了屎黃色褲子。
11、Cut the music.
關門放歌。()